- July 2022
- April 2021
- August 2020
- July 2020
- July 2019
- June 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- June 2018
- April 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- August 2017
- July 2017
- April 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- September 2014
- August 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
Tagsaccountability admissions application Business Because business school CAT CAT Mock Test CET CFA CFA study schedule CPA entrepreneurship free study material gmat GMAT goal score gmat study partner gmat tutor gre INSEAD interview Ivy League linkedin LSAT magoosh MBA MBA entrance exam MCAT study partner mock test motivation practice questions recipe snacks start-up study study buddy study group studypal study partner study spots Study Tips superfood syllabus test prep time mamangement TimePrep
Studying for a test is an uphill task in itself and nobody knows those random hunger paws sabotaging the entire plan for extensive studying better than us. To help you grab something more than the decaf coffee you slowly sip upon to keep your eyes open and at least eat something more than the baseless midnight bowl of bland instant noodles, Studypal.co has brought to you 4 great delicious recipes that will keep you full between those gruesome study hours with almost zero efforts from your end.
The Legendary Chickpea Roast
Basically, this comes as a healthy alternative to the baseless chips snacking we all do once in a while, and of course, these are healthier. It is the perfect snack to fill your tummy as you turn through the books.
Here is a step by step guide on how to go about it:
Ingredients- 1 cup chickpeas, 1 lemon, Olive oil for seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, more or less to taste, 1/2 Tablespoon chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- First, we need to preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking tray with foil
- Then we need to rinse the chickpeas in a utensil and let them dry well
- In a bowl, we now combine chickpeas, salt spices and season it with olive oil and then toss the chickpeas around to coat them properly.
4. Now we need to spread the chickpeas onto baking sheet in a layer and bake it for about forty minutes until the peas are nicely crispy and cooked.
- The Roasted chickpeas can now be served with chopped onions and a squeeze of lemon for the taste. It’s always better than potato chips you know!
The Oatmeal with the Fruity Twist
There is nothing like a big warm bowl of food when you are hungry and given that you need to stay up and fight through the endless pages of your test prep material, oats is definitely a great option. Here’s a recipe to bring a twist to the traditional boring oat and milk staple. There is no reason to be boring, you know.
Ingredients -2 cups fat-free milk, 1 cup quick-cooking oats, 1 large ripe banana (sliced), 6 Strawberries (Sliced), Raspberry syrup, Honey,1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon powder, Diced fresh fruits of your choice (avoid citrus), Sugar (as needed)
- In a small saucepan, we need to bring the milk to a boil; and slowly, stir in the oats and let it cook over medium heat until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Now, we need to stir in the banana and strawberry and follow it by the sugar, cinnamon powder and honey.
- To serve, we need to garnish it with the remaining fresh fruits and the raspberry syrup as required. Homemade Cheese Popcorn
Okay, so you want to gorge on something that’s delicious, but without the guilt of eating greasy junk food. It is surprising how easy it is to make your favorite Cheese Popcorn in just a few easy steps.
Ingredients: 1 cup Popcorn Kernels, 2 Tablespoon Butter, Salt to taste, 3 Tablespoon Cheddar Cheese Powder, 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- For the first step, we need to seal a cup of Popcorn in a brown paper bag and Microwave till kernels stop popping at the rate of at least one pop per second.
- Then we need to slowly pour molten butter into the bag and then shake it REALLY well till it mixes up
- In a bowl, we need to mix the Cheddar cheese powder, Black pepper Powder and salt and mix it with the popcorn in the bag, shaking it well. The Kale Chips
These crispy sinful kale “chips” are practically fat free — the perfect answer for guilt-free snacking options. If you are one of those who like to keep munching something or the other as you rack your brains, this is absolutely going to be your favorite.
Ingredients- 1 bunch kale, nonstick cooking spray, ½ tsp salt
- For the first step, we need to preheat the microwave oven to 350 degrees F.
- Now for the Kale, we need to tear leaves into large pieces and remove and discard thick stems to speed up the cooking process.
- In a microwave tray, the leaves should be spread in a single layer, lined by a foil.
- After spraying the leaves with nonstick cooking spray followed by a sprinkle of salt to taste, we need to bake it for twelve to fifteen minutes, till the chips are crisp.
So, got your taste buds running already? Well, we don’t blame you! So cook up a storm for yourself with these easy recipes the next time you feel ravenous in between the study hours. We at Studypal.co aim at making your test prep experience a better one with pioneering tips and advice from the experts in the industry.